- Base Squadron Amberley (Air Movemebts Section), December 1980.
- Headquarters Richmond (Movement Coordination Centre), March 1986.
- Movement Coordination Centre, June 1988.
- Headquarters Air Lift Group (Movement Coordination Centre), August 1994.
- Air Transportable Telecommunications Unit, July 1995.
- 303 Air Base Wing (Air Movemebts Section Richmond), July 1996.
- 303 Air Base Wing (Procurement), January 1997.
- RAAF Support Unit Glenbrook (Movement Policy), January 1998.
- Air Lift Logistics Maintenance Squadron (Richmond) July 1999.
- No ? Recruit Training Course, Date ....
- No 140 Clerk Supply (RSTT Wagga), December 1980.
- No 11 Aircraft Loader, May 1981.
- No 13 Air Movement, April 1982.
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance (bi-annually), June 1986.
- Export Procedures, August 1988.
- Sergeant Supervision Management, June 1990.
- No 690 Supply Management SNCO, July 1991.
- Dangerous Goods Pack Air, February 1993.
- No 5 Training Design, July 1998.
- No 4 Supplier Explosive Ordinance, December 1998.
- Advanced Occupational Health and Safety Management, February 1999.
- Diploma of Training and Assessment Systems, November 1999.
- SAMF Purchaser, Defence Institute of Security Assistance Management, March 2000.
- Diploma in Public Administration (APS), June 2000.
- Diploma of Frontline Management. August 2000.
- Diploma of Transport and Distributions (Logistics), February 2001.
- Diploma of Government, May 2001.